The settings section of WooCommerce Serial Numbers is subdivided into three different sections. Those sections are labeled as:
General Setting has Three parts:
Serial Number Settings
Serial Number Setting:
- Auto Complete Order: This setting will complete order automatically once the payment is successful
- Reuse Serial Number: Here you will find two options Yes/No as a drop-down. If you want to reuse bounced serial numbers/license keys from the failed/refunded orders, then select (Yes) otherwise keep the default (No).
- Revoke statuses: The second option allows you to revoke or cancel a serial number. Under this section, you will find multiple options as checkbox. You can select them all to stay secure. The options to revoke serial numbers are: Cancelled, Refunded, Failed.
- Hide Serial Number: By ticking this option, all the serial numbers will remain hidden and these serial numbers can be shown when the “Show” button is clicked individually.
- Disable Software Support: By enabling this, it will disable Software Licensing support & API functionalities.
- Stock Notification Email: When this option is enabled, this will send you notification email when product stock is low.
- Stock Threshold: When stock goes below the number mentioned in the box, it will send email notification.
- Notification Recipient Email: The email address to be used for sending the email notification.
- Enable duplicates: Enabling this option will force to you send billing email with API request
- Manual Delivery: By enabling this,This will stop automatically assigning serial numbers with order & you have to assign manually.
- Enable Backorder: This is let the customer to buy serial numbers even without stock and you can add later for the order.
- Low stock message: When your product stock goes low, this section will show your customer low stock message. you can customize message as stated by you.
- Pending notification: Set message for orders those are waiting for assigning serial numbers
Order Table Settings:
- Heading: Set heading of the serial number.
- Order Table Columns: Choose the columns you want to set in your order completion page, such as- name of product, serial numbers, activation number etc.
- Product: Set heading of the product in the Column.
- Serial Number: Set heading of the serial number in Column.
- Activation Email: Set heading of the activation email in Column.
- Activation Limit: Set heading of the activation limit in Column.
- Activation Date: Set heading of the activation date in Column.
- Submit a ticket: You can submit a ticket directly from plugin’s help tab.
- Documentation: This link will redirect you to our the plugin’s documentation link.