Your access to and use of PluginEver is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the PluginEver website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Any information submitted by you (the buyer) for completing the transaction, delivering the product, informing about new product releases, and addressing any customer service issues is strictly confidential. We do not share this information with anyone
Free Downloads and Memberships
All users will have access to pluginever.com’s plugin library. Users may download any of our free downloadable products and purchase any of our paid products. All our free downloadable products will be redirected to the WordPress repository.
Therefore, it will be under the terms and conditions of WordPress.org. If any user chooses to be a member of pluginever.com, then he/she may subscribe to our website to gain special access to our membership incentives.
All our free downloadable products are available for direct download. All paid downloadable products can be downloaded with membership or as a single product. Paid products will be accessible for download after payment is received and verified.
Credit Card Details
We do not store any credit card information on our server. We use Paddle and 2Checkout payment gateway to manage all the transactions.
Once you have downloaded our product, you may contact us for support and we will do our best to resolve your issue. If your support requires additional modification of the theme or the plugin, then you must wait for further development of the product.
The contents of the PluginEver website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
All material contained on PluginEver is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on PluginEver at your own discretion
Change of Use
PluginEver reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that PluginEver shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
PluginEver Website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to PluginEver or otherwise used by PluginEver as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Links to and from Other Websites
Throughout this Website, you may find links to third-party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website.
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, PluginEver will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, or profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- PluginEver makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of PluginEver for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of PluginEver or that of its employees or agents.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United States of America and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America courts.
Our Contact Details
PluginEver is a sister concern of ByteEver LLC. The address of the registered office of the Company is 1309 Coffeen Avenue Ste 1200, Sheridan, WY 82801.
For any further information please email PluginEver Team.
All of our products are under GPL license same as WordPress. For Premium product updates and support please check the corresponding domain activation limits.
For Unlimited Domain and Agency Activation License purchase type, you are prohibited from re-sale / redistributing the license keys.
You are allowed to use the license keys to your client projects where the end user may not be charged for the license key and You do full/partial development of the client’s site where PluginEver’s product is a small part of the development phase.
PluginEver is the sole propitiator for the license keys and rights to sell/distribute the license keys. For the Unlimited Domain License Purchase type, You will get a 100 domain quota. If you exceed the 100 domain activation, PluginEver will review the activated domains and may increase the quota for the next 100 domains.
Please note that, If PluginEver finds that, the customer abuses the license keys and re-distributes/resales the license keys, The license key can be canceled and PluginEver has the right to cancel any license keys.