WooCommerce Lead Time is the ideal plugin for displaying accurate lead time information and assisting customers in deciding whether or not to place an order. Store owners can now set lead times on a global or individual basis.
This plugin can display expected waiting time (ETA) along with vital product information to keep their customers’ heads cool. You can easily configure static or dynamic lead times based on stock status, category, product, variation, or globally. Customize lead time texts to gain complete control.
Choose where to show lead times in your WooCommerce store. Assign lead times to display processing times on single product pages, shop pages, product categories, cart pages, checkout pages, order details pages, and order confirmation emails. For each of these pages, you can easily show or hide the product lead time.
- Option to set display lead time on a single product page
- Option to set display lead time on the cart
- Option to set display lead time on the checkout
- Option to set display lead time on the shop page
- Option to set display lead time on category pages
- Option to set display lead time on order details
- Display lead times for In stock products
- Display lead times for Out of stock products
- Display lead times for Products on backorder
- Option to display a different lead time depending on the product’s stock status
- Add text for all lead times
- Keep global lead time format on either static or dynamic
- Set lead time for all products or globally
- Set lead time unit either on days or weeks
- Set the lead time text color