WC Min Max Quantities premium version contains features to limit or restrict the category level quantity by implementing minimum and maximum rules.
Minimum and Maximum restrictions from the category level will disallow customers to make purchases within the category if it doesn’t converge with the rule created.
To set the category restrictions, go to Products > Categories. Now choose a category or a subcategory and click on edit.
On the category page, scroll down and you will find the following option-
- Minimum Quantity – Minimum Quantity limit for the category
- Maximum Quantity – Maximum Quantity limit for the category
- Quantity Step – Apply step count for the category
- Minimum Total Quantity – Minimum number of products that can be purchased from the category
- Maximum Total Quantity – Maximum number of products that can be purchased from the category
Provided that, When category rules are applied, they will automatically override the global rules.
Disable Category Rule
You can also disable the category rule for all products even when category rules are applied. Just go to plugin settings and you’ll find a checkbox to disable the category rule for all products.