WP Content Pilot Pro is an auto-blogging and content curation plugin that lets you create high-quality WordPress blog posts automatically. The plugin keeps posting articles on your site at a predefined interval using your chosen keywords and source and keep your website fresh and updated all the time. WP Content Pilot also inserts your affiliate links automatically, so you get your commission from the vendor.
WP Content Pilot Pro makes generating relevant blog content easy by scanning the web for relevant keywords and automatically posting content from other sites onto your site as a blog post. This plugin supports over 20 different campaigns, allowing you to pull content from the most popular platforms like Amazon, Walmart, and YouTube, while automatically inserting your affiliate link.
How it works
- Select your chosen module from the list of available 20+ modules. Like RSS Feed or Youtube.
- Set your source type keywords or URL
- Adjust your post template how the generated articles will show on your site
- Set how frequently you want new articles it will publish on your site
- Finally, WP Content Pilot will automatically search for the keywords, grab the article and will set your affiliate ID and post articles
Autopost from 20+ sources
Your most desired and favorite platforms, including the leading affiliate program platforms, are supported by WP Content Pilot PRO. Fetch and publish content as regular WordPress posts with lots of options to fully control them and earn commissions.
Here is the detailed breakdown of all the features that we ship with WP Content Content Pilot to make it suitable for various kinds of use cases!
- Automatic Post Translation: WP Content Pilot can translate any article from any language to your selected language on the fly. The plugin supports 2 different sources for translating Yandex & DeepL
- Content Spinner: WP Content Pilot comes with the integration of spinning software which makes it possible to create automatic unique content.
- Powerful Template Editor: Using the powerful template editor you can customize all most every part of your auto-published posts using the supported template tags of the module.
- Custom Post Meta: WP Content Pilot Pro comes with custom post meta support. You can use as many meta as you want. Meta value can be set from template tags of the respective campaign type or any value as you want.
- Custom Post Categories: You can add new categories and assign posts under them while you are creating campaigns. When the post will be publishing WP Content Pilot will automatically insert these categories.
- Custom Post Tags: Like categories, you can also add new tags and assign them to posts while you are creating campaigns. When post will be publishing WP Content Pilot will automatically insert these tags.
- Automatic Search Replace: The Search & Replace is one of the most powerful features of WP Content Pilot. With this option, you can preset certain words to be replaced with your desired words. For example, set Bonsai in search & Mango in replace. Mango will replace Bonsai in the final output.
- Automatic Affiliation: Boost your affiliate commissions earning by pulling information from your favorite platform and publish them as regular WordPress posts.
- Campaign Activity: Take control over post fetching by setting the number of posts you want to fetch for a single campaign. Campaign frequency and frequency units are correlated. The frequency unit tells you how often you want to fetch posts by setting it to minutes, hour, or days where campaign frequency gives you the opportunity to input the number based on the frequency unit.
- Campaign status: Turn to campaign status on when you are running your campaign or vice versa. Your campaign status will be automatically turned off once your campaign has reached its target.
- Canonical tag: Canonical tag is a technical solution for duplicate posts. The canonical tag tells your search engine that several links have the same posts. If you have written a post from another website, you would like to post it on your site too, you could agree on posting it with a canonical to the original version.
All Autoblogging Modules
This is a full list of all automatic content sources in WP Content Pilot. Start using them all on your WordPress blogs immediately & start earning!
WP Content Pilot can keep track of the defined feed links, and whenever new posts are found, it will automatically start posting content from that site to your site. It can import the full content, author, tags, categories, and set the featured image.
WP Content Pilot can import from Envato markets like ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, and PhotoDune by keyword, tag, category, or a specific seller. It will automatically include affiliate links making sure you get the commissions from products sold via your referrals.
WP Content Pilot can search YouTube for videos matching your keywords and post them to your WordPress site. You can post videos from YouTube by keyword, username, or by a specific playlist and auto-publish them to your website with this WordPress plugin.
WP Content Pilot can search Flickr images for keywords you specify and will post the photos and caption as a post on your site. It can also post from a specific Flickr user by searching those user items for specified keywords or without filtering.
WP Content Pilot can search Amazon for products matching your keywords, post them, and add your affiliate links automatically so you can make commissions from products sold via your referrals.
WP Content Pilot can import Tweets from Twitter to WordPress. It can import Tweets based on keyword, hashtag, or from a specific profile. It will automatically publish those on your site as regular WordPress posts.
Automatically post eBay auctions to your WordPress site with WP Content Pilot. The importer works both on a specific keyword and seller. You will also be able to add extra filters on top of a particular seller. The plugin will automatically take care of your affiliate links.
WP Content Pilot can post from Facebook pages, Facebook open groups, closed groups, or personal profiles, and each new post from Facebook will be added as a post to WordPress site automatically. It can also post full-sized images, videos and links shared on the page.
Effortlessly publish ClickBank products to your WordPress site with WP Content Pilot. Fetch and post products as WordPress posts from the ClickBank site for specific keywords. Product description and affiliate links will be taken care of by the plugin.
EzineArticles is an excellent source of quality articles. WP Content Pilot can fetch and automatically post items to your WordPress site from EzineArticles. You just have to add your desired keyword, and our plugin will take care of everything else. It will fetch quality articles from EzineArticles that match your campaign quality.
WP Content Pilot can import Pinterest pins and post them to your WordPress site. You can target specific pins by keyword, board, or from a particular user profile. You will also be able to apply custom filters over the user.
Import Instagram posts and publish them to your WordPress site with WP Content Pilot. You can target posts with specific keywords, hashtags, and also a particular profile to generate your desired posts.
Import posts from Reddit to your WordPress site with WP Content Pilot. You will be able to run a campaign by searching for specific user reddits or subreddit. Our plugin will also enable you to fetch comments with additional support for videos and GIFs.
Quora has earned a great reputation as an excellent question answer site. WP Content pilot can grab articles from Quora and auto-publish them as regular posts on your website. You can insert any keyword to get posts from Quora.
Import jobs from Careerjet by keywords and optionally you can target a specific location with the option to filter by period and also by contract type as well.
WP Content Pilot can import iTunes items to WordPress automatically by keyword or artist so it can post apps, songs, movies, eBooks, podcasts, and more from iTunes. The plugin automatically inserts your affiliate link to ensure you get the commissions from the sale.
For any category, search, or seller, WP Content Pilot can import Craigslist to WordPress automatically. You can insert URL, and the plugin will automatically import all the listings from there and auto-publish.
WP Content Pilot can automatically import products from Walmart by keyword optionally by setting filters like category, price. The plugin set the affiliate link automatically to ensure you get the commissions from the sale.
BestBuy is another popular affiliate platform to pull products by keywords. It also supports filters like category and price. The plugin set the affiliate link automatically to ensure you get the commissions from the sale.
The campaign option is the place where you will set your campaign target and tweak the article that will be published by the campaign.
Keyword Suggestion The keyword suggestion tool helps you to find the right keyword for your campaign.
Keywords You will input your target keywords here. A comma should separate keywords & you can input as many words as you want.
Search Region Search engine shows the result based on the demographic area. So you can easily pick the area to filter out better articles based on different locations.
Video Content Options To pull youtube content, you can use global search for all results or can use a specific channel search to be limited to that channel. You can also search in terms of categories ( e.g. songs, gaming, education), duration, quality, type, and so on.
Categorical/Type search When you are pulling content from an affiliate marketplace or a job market, you can select a category or a type to filter out an appropriate product outcome.
Social Media Campaign Options You can choose a group, a profile or a page to fetch posts from social media like Facebook. You can also use source URL directly in a campaign to pick up content.
Image Options You can set the first image that is pulled by your campaign as a featured image. You can also enable the option to remove all other image content from the fetched post. If your fetched posts do not have any image with it, by enabling ‘Set random featured image’, an image from your media library will automatically be set as a featured image.
Title Options You can either copy the title from your fetched post or you can enable ‘clean title’ to filter out the title ina distinctive way.
Other Options There are several options you can enable from campaign option.
- Strip original lin from the post and also can set permalink directly to the source
- Add rel nofollow and set target to blank
- Use the summary as an excerpt
When you run a campaign by pressing the “Run now” button, there is a log screen that appears where the user can see the sequential processes accordingly. But when a campaign runs automatically, the log screen will not appear but will work on the backend. You can check the logs on the log page later on.
Each Campaign has its own version of campaign setting. Simply go to ‘Setting’ and for each module, you need to set targeted keys so that you can fetch post. These keys are more like permissions. When all the campaign keys are set, you are all set to pull out content from them.
From the post settings, you will have the following control over post generation-
Post Type You can select the post type between post and page.
Status Set your post status to published, draft, pending or private as per your demand.
Post Author Set author directly from post setting before post generation.
Post Category You can select any predefined categories from this option.
Keyword to Category When you set a new keyword to the category, you are adding up a completely new category from the post settings.
Post Tags Set predefined tags to appear in the frontend with the newly generated post.
Keyword to Tag This option helps you to add new tags for your posts.
From the Advanced Settings, you are able to deal with title, content, translation, replacing words, and post meta.
Limit Title You can limit the title by putting a number as per your demand.
Limit Content Need to control the content size? From this option, you can input the number of words you want to fetch for the post.
Excerpt Length Set the excerpt length according to your need simply putting the number on the placeholder.
Translator From this option, you are able to choose any of two distinct tools Yendex and Deepl as a translator. They both are paid tools. Once you purchase their API, you can simply input their APIs and can use them.
Translate to After choosing your translator, you are all set to choose the language you want your post to be translated.
Search Replace From this option, you are able to look for a word and replace it with another word. It means when your campaign pulls out a post, within the post you can search a certain word and can replace it with your predefined word.
Post Meta If you want to add any specific meta value to the published articles, then you can give meta-key and meta value here. When an article is published, the meta-key and value will be automatically added.(N.B. The meta-key must be created before publishing the article. Otherwise the meta-key won’t be set)