You can transfer money from one account to another via the WP Ever Accounting plugin. For starters, you may transfer your cash money to the bank. In such a scenario, this plugin would build a record of sales and compensation of valued accounts. On this page, you can see all the transfers, search for them, create a new one, edit the current ones and delete them.
The following fields are displayed to be filled, some are required and some not. Those marked with red star are required.
- From Account: The account money get out.
- To Account: The account money gets in.
- Amount: The amount of the transfer.
- Date: Transfer date.
- Description: Custom description for the transfer.
- Payment Method: The method this transfer occurred
- Reference: Any possible reference.
You can verify and check all the added transfers by selecting ‘All Transfer’ block which will be visible above this Transfers page.
A new page for all the added transfers will appear in a tabular form with its array of information.
You can edit, delete them the way you want.