WordPress is the most popular and leading CMS and it is no longer limited to a simple blog management tool. Though WordPress does not offer everything from its core, you can still add and enhance features to your site with the help of WordPress plugins. You will find lots of options to achieve a particular goal. If you are planning to integrate a client relationship management system to your WordPress site, that is not a fantasy. There is a multitude of options to select from and pick the best WordPress CRM plugins. We will guide you to pick the best-fitted one for your business in this blog post.
Let’s take a look at how Investopedia defines Customer Relationship Management – CRM:
Customer relationship management relates to a wide array of things like the principles, practices, and guidelines that an organization follows to interact with its customers. The activities that are covered under customer relation management are direct interactions with customers, such as sales and service-related processes, and forecasting and analysis of customer trends and behaviors. CRM serves the business to enhance its interaction with the customers and enhance the customer’s overall experience. It is sometimes used to indicate to technology companies and systems that help manage external interactions with customers.
We have listed the best WordPress CRM Plugins and shared details about them. Let’s get started with the list:
- HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat
- Zero BS WordPress CRM
- WP ERP
- Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce
- WordPress Leads
- WordPress CRM Plugin – WP-CRM System
HubSpot is a renowned marketing automation platform that also offers free CRM to track and manage the interaction between a company and its customers. The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing is a free WordPress plugin to integrate the HubSpot’s free CRM to your WordPress site. This awesome tool offers lots of lead capture tools to grow your email list. Apart from growing your email list, you will also be able to manage your contacts and send marketing emails right from HubSpot’s free CRM. It automatically captures form submissions on your site and adds them to the CRM. They can even capture leads that come from a different tool. If you are willing to professionally manage customer relationship then it is an excellent option for you and it is definitely one of the best WordPress CRM Plugins.
Feature highlights of HubSpot All-In-One Marketing:
- First of all, the built-in drag and drop form builder will allow you to create excellent forms.
- Secondly, creating engaging and user-friendly popups are also easy with the form builder.
- Thirdly, you will have the option to add live chat to your site.
- Apart from that, email campaigns are made easy with drag and drop editor to design and send awesome emails.
- Finally, you will find the marketing analytics very helpful right in the dashboard.
This is one of the oldest and awesome WordPress CRM plugins. Currently, it is completely free but they are pairing up with Automatic to supercharge this great CRM plugin. From version 3.0 they are adopting a paid plan with much more productive features that will help add more value for business and entrepreneurs. This simplest and quickest WordPress CRM plugin will help you earn more revenue by assisting to maintain the best customer relationship. There are lots of things to love about this awesome plugin, the simple feature and practical features are worthy of mentioning about this best WordPress CRM plugins. Everything is right under your WordPress dashboard so you have easy access to all features. The plugin has a very short learning curve and familiarity with the WordPress dashboard can even shorten that time.
Feature highlights of Zero BS WordPress CRM:
- First of all, effortlessly add and manage customers, quotes, invoices, and transactions.
- Secondly, you will love the intuitive quote and invoice builder.
- Thirdly, as the plugin runs on your site your data is always safe with you.
- Moreover, it has support for multi-currency and it works great on mobile devices.
- Finally, with lots of excellent features and customization options, it will be a great aid to enhance your customer relationship for a successful business.
To begin with, WP ERP is the first full-fledged ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution for WordPress. This state-of-the-art tool will allow you to manage your WordPress site and business from a single platform. The free version offers all the important features that are necessary to manage the basics of business. There are three core modules that include HR, CRM, and Accounting. You can either select all of them or stick with particular options that are necessary for your business operation. We will only focus on the WPERP CRM module as we are discussing the best WordPress CRM plugins in this blog post. This leading ERP plugin also offers the best features that you should look for in a complete CRM system.
Feature highlights of WPERP CRM module:
- First of all, contacts with the life stages feature will enable you to prioritize service.
- Secondly, you will be able to create and maintain contact groups.
- Thirdly, you can make notes for every customer and the activity log will always keep you informed.
- Moreover, you can create your company profile and boost productivity with feature contacts filtering and saved search filters.
- Finally, there are lots of premium extensions that can further automate and enhance your productivity.
Salesforce is another widely known and popular CRM solution to ensure the best interaction with your customers. It has been helping businesses of all sizes with its loaded features. This feature-rich platform also offers an awesome design to make it more interesting to use. This cloud-based platform gives the perfect portability of your data and you can access them from anywhere. Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce enables you to create a solid interaction between WordPress and the Salesforce CRM. Once you integrate the plugin it will reduce your hardship by automatically syncing the leads to your Salesforce account. Without this plugin, you would have to copy and paste everything manually. Now you should understand the power of this best WordPress CRM plugin.
Feature highlights of Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce:
- First of all, this brilliant plugin offers a solid integration between WordPress and Salesforce CRM.
- Secondly, you are no longer tied to manual copy-pasting leads to your account.
- Thirdly, you can use the shortcode into your post of pages to automatically capture and sync leads.
- Moreover, you can use widgets that come with the plugin by default.
- Finally, the plugin is completely free but you need to have a premium Salesforce account.
WordPress Leads is another superb standalone WordPress plugin to help you create a very powerful and free lead generation system for your business. Your customers are the real asset for your business and the ability to track each individual customer how they interact with your site can offer great insights about your customers. It helps to capture and segment user activity to lead profiles. WordPress Leads stores contacts as custom WordPress post types ensuring that you can easily access them from the admin panel. Though it ships with a contact form of its own you can stick with the leading WordPress contact forms to collect the leads. WordPress Leads can show the lead’s activity prior to submitting a form thus it becomes one of the best WordPress CRM plugins.
Feature highlights of WordPress Leads:
- First of all, apart from their own easy to use visual form builder it can also detect and collect data from any form submissions.
- Secondly, it will help you track your visitor’s activity before converting on your site.
- Thirdly, the plugin offers easy and seamless integration with WordPress landing pages and WordPress Calls to Action Plugins.
- Moreover, you can sync your lead with third party CRM.
- Finally, WordPress Leads supports integration with 39+ email service and 36+ CRM providers.
WP-CRM is another great option for your WordPress installation to manage professional customer relationships. The aim of this plugin is to significantly improve user management, easily create contact forms and keep track of the messages. Like the popular CRM plugins, this plugin also gives you the ability to automatically capture and collect leads with the help of a lead generation form on your site. You can also manually add contacts to WP-CRM. Though the plugin collects the leads (your customers and prospects) as users you can specify the default role for them. You will love the ability to organize your users using custom attributes, find them using filters and keep track of the correspondence. Excellent features and convenient management ability makes this plugin a perfect choice for the best WordPress CRM plugins.
Feature highlights of WP-CRM:
- First of all, it offers a brilliant user organization, filtering, and editing.
- Secondly, you will be able to add new data attributes for users with it.
- Thirdly, there is a contact form and a built-in notification system.
- On top of that, you can export your users as a CSV file.
- Finally, you can further extend the features with their supported add-ons.
UpiCRM is another blazing yet free WordPress CRM and lead management plugin. It will empower you to collect and manage your WordPress form entries in the most advanced and professional manner. It will give you an option to centrally manage, track, collect, and protect your leads. You can also distribute the leads among your team members using UpICRM. The plugin is relatively new yet the rising popularity makes it a great choice for the best WordPress CRM plugins. If you love to automate works to increase your productivity then UpiCRM is undoubtedly an excellent choice.
Feature highlights of UpiCRM:
- First of all, UpiCRM flawlessly integrates with your WordPress site in the most elegant way.
- Secondly, it can collect leads from your current plugins or existing solutions.
- Moreover, UpiCRM helps to improve your teamwork and collaboration.
- On top of that, you will love the most advanced capabilities of analysis, monitoring and tracking system.
- Finally, the feature-rich dashboard will also multiply your productivity.
WordPress CRM Plugin is our final selection for this blog. This powerful yet free CRM plugin will allow you to manage your customers, projects, and tasks with ease right from your familiar WordPress dashboard. WordPress CRM Plugin offers an excellent system to help you maintain the best customer relationship. It is a great alternative for the expensive CRM platforms out there. You can have an unlimited number of leads as records with the help of WordPress CRM Plugin. It also empowers your team to manage projects, assign individual tasks, and track marketing campaigns.
Feature highlights of WordPress CRM Plugin:
- To begin with, it offers all the brilliant features that you should expect from the best CRM system.
- Secondly, the CSV uploader will help you to easily import contacts.
- Thirdly, create new contacts in just seconds.
- Apart from that, you can also manage projects with this brilliant tool.
- Finally, there are lots of premium extensions to take it to the next level.
We are about to wrap up this blog with those best WordPress CRM plugins. Though these are the best options, you should find lots of other options too. A new and rising plugin may have great potential to help small businesses with their customer relationships. We highly encourage you to let us know if there is one that we have missed but worth mentioning on this list. Apart from that, you can learn about “The best WooCommerce plugins of 2019” to boost your online store. Do you want to turn your WordPress site into a fully functional hotel booking system? “Best WordPress hotel booking plugins” can be a real aid for you.